The Role Of Hrm Within The Innovation Of Efficiency Measurement And Management Techniques: A Multiple Case Examine In Smes Perpustakaan Fakultas Teknik
Through a framework based on the relevant literature, this research identifies three conceptual propositions that spotlight the main traits that typify advanced efficiency measurement and management techniques in SMEs. Research limitations/implications The analysis identifies a conceptual framework appropriate to research empirically the role of HRM in developing performance measurement and administration techniques at SMEs, and it lays the muse for future broader empirical research in this area. Originality/value This paper underlines HRM as an necessary driver in the creation of organisational efficiency measurement and management methods.https://www.goyangtoto-daftar.com
This examine aims to identify the principle traits that typify a complicated performance measurement and management system in SMEs, in accordance with the literature dedicated to efficiency measurement and HRM. Design/methodology/approach Through a multiple-case study methodology, the research deeply investigates four European SMEs. Findings In designing organisational performance measurement and management methods in SMEs, HRM emerges as important in supporting the enhancement of the maturity of performance measurement and the development of efficiency management.
- Findings In designing organisational performance measurement and administration methods in SMEs, HRM emerges as essential in supporting the enhancement of the maturity of efficiency measurement and the development of performance management.
- Moreover, it suggests some key characteristics that such a system should develop to be effective in the target enterprises.
- Research limitations/implications The research identifies a conceptual framework suitable to analyze empirically the position of HRM in creating efficiency measurement and administration methods at SMEs, and it lays the muse for future broader empirical studies on this subject.
- Through a framework primarily based on the relevant literature, this research identifies three conceptual propositions that highlight the principle traits that typify advanced performance measurement and management systems in SMEs.
- Originality/value This paper underlines HRM as an necessary driver within the creation of organisational performance measurement and management systems.
Moreover, it suggests some key traits that such a system ought to develop to be effective in the goal enterprises.